Best Kept Secret: Arctic Dome Stay & Activity
Not far away from Tromsø in a hidden fjord, you will find an Arctic paradise that remains largely untouched. This is where we offer you Tromsø’s best kept secret, consisting of the best North Norwegian hospitality and warmth at the end of the road, where the scenery is at its wildest and best and the chances of seeing the Northern Lights are always high.
Why follow the others, when the best place is to be found where few have been before? We invite you on a journey through some of the best scenery in Northern Norway consisting of valleys, mountains and fjords to a special place where you will be welcomed by the best views of the Lyngen Alps.
This is where you find your own Arctic Dome waiting for you to stay overnight, giving you both the evening and night to look for the Northern Lights from this stunning location and to appreciate the landscape by daylight as well.
After a healthy breakfast in the morning, we set out on the activity of your choice: a snowshoeing tour with stories about the Sami culture or Ice fishing.
• 14.45 (2.45pm) Meet at Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø
• 16.00 (4pm) Check-in Arctic Dome
• 19.00 (7pm) Delicious fish soup served in dome
• Breakfast in the Arctic Dome
• 11.00 (11am) Pick-up for day activity of your choice o Sami stories and sights by snowshoes/on foot (15.10.18-30.04.19) o Ice Fishing (15.01-30.04.19)
• 14.00 (2pm) Depart for Tromsø
• 15.00 (3pm) Arrive Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø